Venoma Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refining or your way to drive you mad!

2 posters

Go down

Refining or your way to drive you mad! Empty Refining or your way to drive you mad!

Post  Guest Sun 22 Aug - 13:41:45

I guess everybody will have his own expieriences and methods to refine his gear as good.
It should be in the main tasks for a lvl 135 asc to get +8 refined equipment (anyway your armor and your head). The deity or skytouch gear is expensive, the refinery too. So you should focus your attention on that it ain`t get shattered.
Due a surfing-tour in the web i found a useful method which i also use to refine my gear.

I know a lot of ppl are struggling to get a +5 refine, some will buy Intact Jade to make it to +5, which is a total waste of money at current stage. On the other side, you still see ppl using or selling +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 or even +11 items (haven't seen +12 or +13 yet). How did they get that far? you seem to fail at +1 half of the time already, Isn't it insane to achieve +11?

The truth is, refine success rate in this game is not bad. They just worked differently. Mathematically, they used a more complex formula to model the success rate. The formula I don't know. But I can share some tips.

Overview:

Sometimes the refine success rate is just low, there is nothing you can do, can't even get a +4. Try to avoid such period. And to simply refining in ZhuXian OL, you generate refine success rate by having some 'fail' (either in *imbue or in refine) first, it increases the next success rates.

Here are the Tips:

You aiming to get a 135 +6 or up armor.

Prepare 3-4 wooden staff, few stack of junk talismans, refinery talisman. more than 5 white(+0) level 135 armor. Keep imbue a wooden staff. and try to see the current refine success rate from the imbue pattern. E.g. +1 succeed +2 such, +3 fail (so it becomes +0 in imbue) keep going +1 succeed +2 fail. +1 fail +1 succeed. Keep going for 10 or more imbues. With the example above, the refine success rate is bad. I will close the refine window or change realm to get another rate.

Whats a good rate? If you are able to get imbue for more than +4 several times, then its good (don't close refine window, you'll lose the rate). Start refine your level 135 armor. +1 +2 is just luck. refine all those armors to +2 normally you'll get 4/5 or 3/5 armor left with refine+2. PAUSE. get your wooden staff and start imbue again. If you get like 2 imbue fails in a row meaning you'll get a higher succeed rate on your next movement. pull in your armor and refine it. (higher success rate doesn't mean 100% you can still fail and lose your item) But no worry, you have 4 armor all +2. keep trying til you get a success on +3. Then stop, start imbue wooden staff again to get a good success rate. +4 +5 etc.

Conclusion:

If you refine with simply trying your white equip 1 by 1, that tells me you are still noob in refining. You can still get success to +9 or higher by doing that. but I tell ya, 99.99% of you will get nothing. Only refine when you can afford too. break you last equip and leave yourself with nothing to wear is quite depressing.

Note: I know for sure that not everybody will have the gold to buy 5x lvl 135 parts.
So, if I fail to imbue more than 2 staffs in a raw to same imbue-lvl i use Serenity Jade
the equipt to refine and the Dragonsoul Charm.

So, i want to know your suggestions,now.
Try it out, good luck and keep in your mind that everything has its probability...

Back to top Go down

Refining or your way to drive you mad! Empty Re: Refining or your way to drive you mad!

Post  kimikosama Thu 18 Nov - 22:55:50

So much to read and im so lazy T.T
But i was just wondering..
Im trying to refine my 135 Deity head.. But its bound and wont go any higher than +2 (with Serenity jades ofc..)

Does binding the gear decrease the Successs Rate or smt.?
Iv also been hopeing maybe the Affinity lands have a higher sucess rate than other maps because my refines USUALLY work there xD

I think i might give up on that head and just get honor gems to buy a new one >.>
kimikosama
kimikosama

JD Nick : KimikoSAMA
Female Leo Dog

http://kiimiko-sama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Refining or your way to drive you mad! Empty Re: Refining or your way to drive you mad!

Post  Goth Sat 4 Dec - 5:17:08

Refining in Jade Dynasty is a pain.
I don't really even try Serenity Jades anymore, cos' it just keeps failing, causing a large gold sink. Grind, buy Sigils or something, I don't know. At least you can't fail that way, can you? Lolz, wouldn't really be surprised though, since failing brings money to em'..
Goth
Goth

JD Nick : Goth
Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum