Venoma Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARS

4 posters

Go down

WARS Empty WARS

Post  Shainian Mon 23 Aug - 7:02:31

k i wanna say a sugestion , and wanna knoo u'r opinion too
lets make some permanent teams for wars,Fort,yashoo seals and other things that u can do in partys
1. after patch i heard that we will have some ally wars that give good thing (about this we talk later)
2.we alreandy can do some partyes too do evry day yashoo seals(for dragon muscle)
3.in wars some permanent partys
4.in fort
Before i was playng this game i played like 6 years Perfect world MY and international ,
PW its a bit different then this cuz sometings are same
we had 1 party evry day grinding,dungeons,Teritory Wars.But the question was why ?
cuz we learned evry1 of us skils what we can doo to prevent things happens and got a lot of experience betwen us.
i'm thinking too do same here some permanent partys, i will let u post and tel me who are aggre whit this and if are some party liders that wanna start make 1 or 2 partys just too see if its work better in this game too
lol! i hope i havent write too much too waste a bit of u'r time:p
Shainian
Shainian
Rozen Maiden
Rozen Maiden

JD Nick : Shainian
Male Virgo Pig

Back to top Go down

WARS Empty Re: WARS

Post  Selayah Sun 29 Aug - 2:55:16

My only fear with this idea is that you will get set groups of people who will only work together from that point on. Yes you all learn about your skills and how to fight together, but the problem is these people who form a steady party will also party together in any other case. This leaves out others that might want to learn from you aswell.

Also a question: Can someone make a nice guide on the new territory wars? We went in for the first time but the most of us had no idea on how to play this war...
Selayah
Selayah

JD Nick : Selayah the Innocent One
Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

WARS Empty Territory WAR

Post  Shainian Mon 30 Aug - 2:35:38

this is for evry1 too see the chinese version eazy ,means primary for us:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi, I think everyone knows a territory war manual can be picked up from Territory Agent Evan in Sunstream. Unfortunately, the entire manual in in Chinese, I think, if anyone who understands could please help in translation, it'd be greatly helpful to everybody, until it is localised in a patch.

Page 1
Page 1 is a list of all the territories, in their Chinese names.

Page 2
Unlock

When the last place on the server's level ranking reaches level 105 ascended, territory war will be opened.
After opening, Territory Agent Evan will assist in the following actions.

Alliance Marshal's actions:
1. Sign up for territory war.
2. Reclaim declaration fee if signing up was unsuccessful.
3. After declaring war on a territory, claim mercenary badges.
4. After victory, claim reward money.
5. Claim treasures from owned territories.

Alliance Member's actions:
1. Claim weekly quest to receive prize.
2. Purchase equipment exclusively used in territory war.

Page 3
Declaration>>Qualification

All declaration is done by the Alliance Marshal.
Alliance must be at least level 4 to declare war on a territory.
Players without an alliance may still participate as mercenaries, but cannot claim rewards after victory.

For example:
1. Use territory war equipment.
2. Receive rewards from Territory Agent Evan.
3. Craft tools exclusive to a territory.

Page 4
Declaration>>Rules

First declaration of war against a territory may only be done to a Primary Territory.
For Alliance already owning a territory, new territories available to be declared against will be flashing.

<Requirement to declare against a Medium Territory>
1. Alliance level is 5 or above.
2. Own at least 2 Primary Territories.
3. Owns at least one territory neighbouring the target Medium Territory.

<Requirement to declare against an Advanced Territory>
1. Alliance level is 6.
2. Own at least 2 Medium Territories
3. Owns at least one territory neighbouring the target Advanced

Territory.

Page 5
Declaration>>Signing Up

Sign up time is 20:00 ~ 22:00 every Thursday, signing up requires [Bank Note] 1000G as tickets.
Every week, each alliance may sign up for one territory war, once the notes have been paid, there is no way to cancel.
First bid cannot be below the territory minimum requirement. More may be added later, but cannot exceed the territory maximum.
<Primary Territory>
Minimum: 10; Maximum: 40
<Medium Territory>
Minimum: 50; Maximum: 200
<Advanced Territory>
Minimum: 100; Maximum: 400

Page 6
Declaration>>Results

If only one alliance paid the territory maximum amount, then that alliance will be allowed to attack the territory.
If more than one alliance paid the maximum amount, then the earliest alliance to sign up will win the right to attack.
If an alliance bids but fails to be chosen as the attacking alliance, the Marshal may reclaim the sign up fee from Territory Agent Evan.
After Thursday 22:00, all attacks will be visible on the territory world map.

* Secret *
It avoid wasting an attacking opportunity, collect intelligence on where other alliances are planning to attack. If a territory is desired by multiple parties, then sign up with the highest amount as soon as possible, such that the right to attack is immediately secured.
Page 7
Mercenary Badges

If a declared territory is already owned by another alliance, the defending alliance can pick up mercenary badges from Territory Agent Evan.
The amount of badges available varies with territory level.

Every Primary Territory being attacked gives 2 badges.
Every Medium Territory being attacked gives 4 badges.
Every Advanced Territory being attacked gives 8 badges.

Mercenary badges expire in 3 days, players not in the participating alliance may participate if they own a mercenary badge. Once a mercenary enters the battlefield, the badge becomes bound, and the mercenary may only enter that battlefield this week.

Page 8
Territory War

When a war begins, alliance members will receive notifications with details on where the attack or defense takes place. Member can enter the battlefield through corresponding territory flags.

Once a territory's maximum participants have been reached, no others may enter.

<Primary Territory> Maximum 30 each side.
<Medium Territory> Maximum 40 each side.
<Advanced Territory> Maximum 60 each side.

* Secret *
The more territories an alliance owns, the higher the likelihood of being attacked simultaneously. The marshal needs to co-ordinate members to avoid losing a war.

Page 9
Battlefield>>Lost Forest>>PvE

Force: Forest tribes
Siege equipment: Erm.. corrupted giant beetle?
Defenders: Forest soldiers
Tower: Forest towers
Base defender: Snake guard
Base: Tower of Life

Summary: Defense against the forest soldiers and their siege equipment. Seek opportunities to destroy the 6 defender towers, then the base will appear. The territory war will be won once the base is destroyed.

* Secret *
Use the NPC on your side to construct your own beetles and battering rams.

Page 10
Battlefield>>Lost Forest>>PvP

<Attacking side>
If attacking a territory owned by another alliance, the base tower must be destroyed within one hour, or the attackers will fail.

<Defending side>
There are 2 ways to achieve victory.
1. Destroy the attack's base structure.
2. Protect owned based tower for one hour.

The next 4 pages describe other battlefields.

Page 15
Victory

<Attacking side>
If attacking side wins, they can reclaim 80% of their sign up fee at Territory Agent Evan.

<Defending side>
If defending side wins, they can claim 50% of the attacker's sign up amount at Territory Agent Evan.

Claimed prize will be in the form of [Bank Note] 1000G and gold, the alliance marshal can claim all pending rewards across all territories with a single action.

So this is what i find till now now make some opinion
Shainian
Shainian
Rozen Maiden
Rozen Maiden

JD Nick : Shainian
Male Virgo Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Selayah Tue 31 Aug - 3:57:51

This territory war seems to be nice fun but also has to be thought over really well if you want to go for it as an alliance. Especially since the entry fee is a big amount of gold and if you lose you will not gain anything. From our first time there i think we all learned we should make a well formed plan before going in.

The entry fee also seems to be just a part of the gold used there. When i was inside i noticed you can use a battery ram or beetle but you will have to pay another amount of gold for this.

As i said, it seems loads of fun to do besides the normal wars and fort, but before registering we really should make plans on how to go in and who will go in so that we have the best chances on winning Very Happy
Selayah
Selayah

JD Nick : Selayah the Innocent One
Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikosama Thu 18 Nov - 23:05:26

Well, About the parties thing,
When we went to fort it seemed as though Me, Rai, Don, Saddler and Goth worked Really well together, so weve decided to make that a fairly perminant team for fort and wars, Depending on who actually attends the war.
But the problem there is that the team is made up of Felkin lupins and Dagos lupins...
We dagos' need a Jadeon to SP buff us, SP gives up more HP = More damage and we could also do better with Vim or Sky buff but its a problem find a Jad, vim or sky to party with who can constantly suport and rebuff us when we die ><'
Also the Felkin lupins need Bohdi's to tank.. Seeing as they tend to run into the thick of the fight to stun and fast people.. They are gonna need the buffs for more HP and defence..

So if possible we would like someone to help us out with this ^^

Also about Quest parties, i think we should have a couple of home realms so people have more chose for ginding parties.. Example, Realm 11 as our home Pvp realm (as most of Revolt live there and alot of others) and realm 3 and 4 as our home Pve realm.. That way people are closer to each other and i supose it would be easier to grab people for alliance duty, Yasho seal, Fort quest, Disciples (Like my team.. We wait on realm 11 and chose which lupin realm if any and all go together..)

But its just a random sugestion (+ im bored in school and blabbering on about a load of Crap XD)
kimikosama
kimikosama

JD Nick : KimikoSAMA
Female Leo Dog

http://kiimiko-sama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goth Sat 4 Dec - 5:25:59

Right lolz, can't be arsed to read all that wall of text.
Who cares, " we " mostly win em' anyway
. x)
Goth
Goth

JD Nick : Goth
Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: