Venoma Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion.

5 posters

Go down

Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion. Empty Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion.

Post  savier Mon 6 Dec - 11:38:00

Post here your tactics, strategy for that. together we will finf out the best one, and keep that. blabla, easy, just write that what u spam in ally chat about TW.
savier
savier

JD Nick : Savierr
Male Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion. Empty Ace's Idea

Post  Raiyarga Mon 6 Dec - 11:46:31

I personally think that FireFstAce's idea wasnt bad, about splitting the 30 people into 3 groups for each route and having them defend as they go along, Mobs come down the 3 routes and as we go down those routes they spawn, if defenders come with us and Kill the Mobs, Mobs never enter base is what i believe Ace is trying to say, ofcourse 1 or 2 would need to play lookout just to double check the base isnt being attacked.

-Rai
Raiyarga
Raiyarga

JD Nick : Raiyarga
Male Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion. Empty Re: Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion.

Post  savier Mon 6 Dec - 12:49:02

hmm me a lil confused Smile
30 ppl as 3 teams , 10 in each.

20 Figihting 10 defending

if 10 die <-- fighitng. 10 comes, and tehse 10 died, stay town. ?

Orm, hmm still dont know how 3 routes ;/

For me the best is keep attacking one totem, Force on just one and go to next.
+ some of ppl defend. BUT good aoers needed in Attack and in Defense.

Fast Aoers:
$weetMoon
MrsJayZ
ShockWavez
/FEAR\
Aoers:
Cannyn
Seleyah
Virusas
SZCZYGA
Yoshihamu

Combine Them in Attack Defense. Into these "routes" or other settings.
Also

Skysong:
BayRo
Tobacc
AgaChan
Anixi
CheeryAnn
Shainian
Deiamira
Ongy(1,5 week more waiting)

Also Combine them too.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM dunno if others need to set up good to have one vim in PT so:
Vim:
BRIEL
Savierr
romzor
DarkWhiZ
Alana
Roflik
SirHomer
pieczarka
Myszak(2 weeks waiting)
MaXiMiZe
So combine 1 vim to 1 pt.

Lupins + Ardens as a single STRONG ATTACK.
LUPIN:

Rayiraga
KimikoSAMA
Goth
Avalonna
FireFstAce
Nightveil
Ateban
DonEsteban (stop play)
Saddler
ARDEN:
Gincas
NeohCortex ( if he than yoshi not Smile )
A$$a$$in
LovelyCat
Gigigna
PinkyBG
WolFJaDe
iBRIZAi
darksales

and Rest i diidnt wrote, just dunno usable Very Happy i mean its my ignorance no ofense.
But

Rayans, Balos, Celans, proabbly are needable, but dunno if we have t5 asc rayan or celan
Smile

PS: its 46 ppl ^^ + like 4 i didint wrote so 50 o.o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
savier
savier

Back to top Go down

Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion. Empty Re: Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion.

Post  Raiyarga Mon 6 Dec - 13:07:58

Well theres a Center, Left and Right route inside TW, We need to go down Middle to start the TW, But we could send Teams thats Defend to go to the Left and Right Area's when they spawn, So that they kill the Mobs that would attack base, on the way of attacking totems.

For Instance, Say $weetMoon was defending, and she had a team of defenders, Her team of defenders could go left when the Totems spawn, and she could AoE all the Mobs while they came, stopping them getting to base, whereas the other peeps she has (If they transformed into Catapults) could siege totems.

Also the 10 or so that went down the Middle could split 5 left and 5 right, even out the sides so 15 Each, Consisting of maybe 2+ Catapults either sides with a variation of AoE and Mob Lure to defend them. I think this is the idea that Ace was getting at but obviously amplified and put into greater detail so that more people understand.

Was just an idea ontop of an idea, obviously we can brainstorm from this stuff and perfect it (Maybe)

-Rai
Raiyarga
Raiyarga

JD Nick : Raiyarga
Male Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  ace Mon 6 Dec - 21:51:16

a video of a primary territory in zhu xian
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

key points:
2 skysongs contantly using sleep skill and healing (dagos modo and jadeons aoe) mobs
ace
ace

JD Nick : ace

Back to top Go down

Post  savier Tue 7 Dec - 4:52:48

yeah i saw tha movie once, saw skysong healing, teamwork Smile BTW 9 stars in clan look extra Very Happy

hmm we need try that, Moon need to get self healer , the best to take moon + other aoers, in one pt with skysongs, they can ress other, but need force to sleep aoe + heal aoers Wink
savier
savier

Back to top Go down

Territory War - tactis, strategy, discusion. Empty tw

Post  darksales Tue 7 Dec - 6:13:01

we need 1st to garantee at least 30 t5 asc ppl before tw.how we do that? easy,each clan leader gives the name of each t5 asc player that is going before friday to briel.like this we dont need to waste time and money knowing the nunber of ppl that is going.its just a question of asking who is going.ty

darksales

JD Nick : darksales
Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goth Tue 7 Dec - 6:39:00

darksales wrote:we need 1st to garantee at least 30 t5 asc ppl before tw.how we do that? easy,each clan leader gives the name of each t5 asc player that is going before friday to briel.like this we dont need to waste time and money knowing the nunber of ppl that is going.its just a question of asking who is going.ty

I kinda' agree with this. Gather the people the day before, not like 20 minutes before the Territory war starts. The only problem is cos' it's happening on Saturdays. Party time and stuff. Lot's of people can't be here at that time, including myself. So ye, as darksales said, guarantee 30 t5 Ascended players before going.
Goth
Goth

JD Nick : Goth
Male Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down